- Critically explain the value and importance of an integrated perspective to organisational leadership.
- Apply a range of analytical models and conceptual tools and techniques in the analysis of organisations.
- Demonstrate knowledge applied to practical situations of business management.
- Engage in critical, developmental reflection about professional knowledge.
- Produce evidence-based arguments and conclusions.
- Demonstrate an ability to work effectively as an individual and group member in order to carry out tasks linking theory to practice.
- Make discriminating use of a range of learning resources in order to solve business related problems.
- Communicate the solutions arrived at, and the thinking underlying them, in written form.